Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Tuesday 15 July 2014

Blackbird, London

Independent jewellery and gift shops have always existed, but it was Oliver Bonas that started a chain version. A few years ago, I felt the need to go into every Oliver Bonas I stumbled across, but everything in there is a bit too boring and predictable these days.


I therefore love coming across unique alternatives like Blackbird which I walked past following my tasty lunch at Tierra Verde.

Blackbird sells a delicious mixture of handmade jewellery, soaps, bags, cushions, and my particular obsession, room scents of the scented candle variety.

I'm a real sucker for products in beautiful packaging which is handy as Blackbird is full of the stuff. 













As you would expect, the prices certainly aren't cheap, but for a special treat for yourself when you just need a little boost or a gift for a loved one, Blackbird is certainly worth paying a visit to. 

I've personally got my eye on these Plum & Ashby Rosemary & Plum Hand and Body lotions - I love anything containing rosemary as it has that heady, masculine scent which I find irresistible. 


Find Blackbird at 2 Ashness Road, near the Northcote Road. Follow them @BlackbirdLondon

No comments:

Post a Comment