Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Monday 15 April 2013

Music: Favourite playlist - 15th April

I love listening to music and creating playlists to suit my every mood. I've been feeling very relaxed lately and so wanted to make a chilled out playlist. I'm listening to a lot of Daughter (they've recently brought out their first album, If You Leave), Foals and Sbtrkt.

1. Radioactive - Imagine Dragons
2. Full circle - Half Moon Run
3. Fade - Vocal - Jackwob
4. My number - Foals
5. Landfill - Daughter
6. Nests - Keaton Henson
7. Set Fire to the Third bar - Snow Patrol
8. Hold on (feat. Sampha) - Sbtrkt
9. Winter - Daughter
10. Late night - Foals
11. Bottled up Tight - Luke Sital-Singh
12. Attracting Flies - AlunaGeorge
13. Spanish Sahara - Foals
14. Shiver - Lucy Rose
15. Form - Polica

For slightly more upbeat stuff, try Metronomy (The English Riviera) and Caribou (Swim).

Caribou - Swim
Metronomy - French Riviera 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment