Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Thursday 9 June 2011

Cake bake

It was recently my last day at a school where I've been training to be a Science teacher. I baked 40 cupcakes (lemon and caramel flavoured), some chewy american style cookies and a coffee cake to thank the staff. It took me hours, but it was worth it. All the staff seemed to enjoy them the following day. There's a sneaky extra cake in the photos too. It was my boyfriend's birthday the day before so I made him a hungry caterpillar cake with jam, butter icing and soft icing for the decoration. A hungry person has already eaten at least a third of it!

The many, many cakes....



Me taking a little break in amongst the baking. I hadn't even bothered to change out of my school clothes in order to bake! In retrospect, that might have been a good idea. Poor dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment